Marketing Miracle Program - Terms and Conditions for Participants
By participating in the Marketing Miracle Program, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- To be eligible for the Marketing Miracle Program, your business must:
– Have been in operation for a minimum of 6 months but not more than 3 years.
– Be officially registered and in good standing.
– Consent to share the application video in any New Identity Marketing promotional efforts.
– Consent to provide a review about your experience as a winner of the Marketing Miracle Program.
– Be a business located in the United States.
– The participant must be at least 18 years of age.
- To enroll in the program, participants must submit a 90-second video explaining why their business is a good fit during the designated enrollment period.
- New Identity Marketing leadership will review all submissions quarterly and select the top 3 businesses based on their fit with the program’s mission and criteria.
- After the top 3 businesses are selected, a two-week voting period will be initiated, allowing the public to vote for the winner.
- The winner will be contacted, and an official announcement will be shared with the public.
- The winner will receive:
– Two consultations with New Identity Marketing’s owner.
– Up to 25 hours of marketing services provided by New Identity Marketing.
– Reimbursement for any marketing expenses incurred, up to a maximum of $500.
Fundraising and Donations:
- The Marketing Miracle Program may receive financial support through donations and 5% of New Identity Marketing’s profits, which will be used to fund the program.
- Participants agree to allow New Identity Marketing to use their submission video and any provided review for promotional purposes.
Future Enrollment Criteria:
- The Marketing Miracle Program may introduce additional enrollment criteria in the future, such as supporting women-owned and minority-owned businesses, to expand its impact.
Termination and Changes:
- New Identity Marketing reserves the right to terminate, modify, or suspend the Marketing Miracle Program at its discretion without prior notice.
- New Identity Marketing is not responsible for any disputes, damages, or liabilities arising from participation in the Marketing Miracle Program.
Acceptance of Terms:
- By participating in the Marketing Miracle Program, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before participating in the Marketing Miracle Program. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not submit an application or participate in the program. Your participation implies your acceptance of these terms and conditions.